Job posting for positions based in Canada. The companies include Microsoft, Google, Shopify, and Amazon.
The third wave of the COVID-19 pandemic may trigger another lockdown over the Easter long weekend and prevent people from returning to work. However, some jobs are opening from technology to financial sectors, and some positions are to meet pandemic-related demand. The companies hiring right now include Microsoft, Google, Shopify, Questrade, Lululemon, Walmart, and more. The government agencies also open many positions to support the healthcare sector in response to contact tracing and vaccine deliveries.
Here is the latest job posting on LinkedIn based in Canada categorized by industry sectors:
- Microsoft is adding 500 technical development jobs in Vancouver this year.
- Google is hiring for over 65 roles across Canada.
- Shopify plans to hire 2,021 engineers in 2021.
- Amazon is hiring 2,500 people to fill two new fulfillment centers in Ontario.
- Cloud solutions provider Sherweb is hiring over 80 positions.
- Computer software company OpenText is hiring over 320 people across Canada.
- Social media management platform Hootsuite is hiring for over 130 positions.
- Online learning platform Thinkific plans to hire 250 employees across Canada in 2021.
- Loblaw Digital is hiring over 60 roles in Toronto.
- E-learning firm Prodigy Education is hiring for over 70 roles.
- Digital immersion tech company CAE is hiring for over 95 positions.
- Intelcom is hiring over 240 positions.
- Tata Consultancy Services has more than 250 open positions.
- Tucows is hiring over 50 full-time roles.
- Ubisoft is hiring over 250 positions across Canada.
- Softchoice is hiring for over 80 Full-time and Co-Op roles.
- Questrade Financial Group is hiring over 95 roles.
- Accounting company BDO Canada is hiring over 400 roles.
- Sun Life Financial is looking to add over 100 advisor positions to their teams across Canada.
- Scotiabank is hiring for over 1,500 roles.
- BMO Financial Group is hiring for over 2,000 positions.
- National Bank of Canada is hiring 260 positions.
- Insurance company Manulife is hiring over 180 positions.
- Intact Insurance and belairdirect are hiring for over 230 positions.
- Accounting firm MNP is hiring for 460 positions.
- PC Financial is hiring for 70 positions across Canada.
- IG Wealth Management is hiring 140 positions across Canada.
- Laurentian Bank of Canada is hiring for 150 positions.
- IA Financial Group is hiring over 140 positions.
- Lululemon is hiring over 150 positions.
- Walmart Canada is hiring for over 3,800 roles across Canada.
- Loblaw Companies is hiring over 4,000 roles across Canada.
- McDonald’s is hiring for over 3,000 roles across the country.
- Aritzia is hiring over 130 positions.
- Reitmans is hiring for over 160 positions across Canada.
- Lowe’s is looking to fill over 2,000 positions at Lowe’s, RONA, and Reno-Depot stores.
- Food retailer Sobeys is hiring for over 1,200 positions.
- Apparel and home fashion retailer TJX Canada is hiring over 260 positions.
- Goodfood is hiring over 100 positions in accounting, technology, and warehouse operations.
- Dollarama is hiring over 700 workers.
- Le Marché du Store is hiring for 250 full-time positions in Quebec.
- SSENSE is hiring for over 50 positions.
- WSP is hiring for over 480 positions in Canada.
- Wood is hiring for over 200 various open positions.
- Civil engineering firm FNX-INNOV is hiring over 150 positions across its 15 offices in Canada.
- Engineering consultant firm Hatch is hiring for over 120 positions.
- Telematics provider GEOTAB is hiring over 60 positions.
- Statistics Canada is hiring 32,000 people for the 2021 census.
- The Canadian Red Cross is hiring for 300 positions.
- Alberta Health Services is hiring over 1,000 positions across Canada.
- Ontario is hiring 100 occupational health and safety inspectors.
- David Aplin Group is hiring over 800 roles across Canada.
- Sales recruitment company Sales Talent Agency is hiring for over 100 positions ranging across sales, marketing, and customer success.
- HR services company Morneau Shepell is hiring for over 230 positions.
- Ceridian is hiring over 250 roles across product, development, sales, implementation, and more.
- Security company G4S is hiring over 130 people across Canada.
- JD Irving is hiring for over 930 roles.
- Resolute Forest Products is hiring for over 90 positions.
- Automotive company UAP (NAPA) is hiring for over 190 positions.
- Dairy manufacturer Saputo is hiring over 120 positions.
- Aircraft manufacturer Bombardier is hiring over 100 positions.
- PepsiCo Beverages Canada is hiring for over 300 positions including delivery drivers, warehouse workers, and manufacturing employees.
- Transportation company FirstGroup America is hiring over 50 roles.
- Transportation services company CN is hiring over 310 positions.
Media and Entertainment
- Canada’s Wonderland is hiring over 50 roles.
- Rogers Sports and Media is hiring for over 50 roles across Canada.
- Telecommunications company Bell is hiring over 430 positions.
- Thomson Reuters is hiring over 90 roles in technology, product management, and marketing in Toronto.
- Sienna Living is hiring over 480 positions, primarily for Personal Support Workers and Registered Nurses roles.
- VON Canada is hiring over 350 positions.